Hero image

Can Pura Vida

Cala Carbo
260 m2
1.1 km
Sea view

This place is made to surround you with luxury and comfort in a beautiful, peaceful setting. Modern Ibiza with a Balinese touch makes this colourful interior put an instant smile on your face. Outside, you won't tire of the clear blue sea view. Relax on the soft luxurious lounge beds around the pool, read a book on the gigantic cushioned lounge sofa... or have a drink around the outdoor fireplace? The choice is yours! 

Discover the peaceful bay of Cala Carbo or be enchanted by the magical sunset at El Carmen. Feast on the tastiest paella with a breathtaking view of Es Vedra: 100% Ibiza, 100% Pura Vida!



Satelite TV
Heated swimming pool
Washing machine
Clothes dryer
Hair dryer
Ironing board
Outside music system
Safe box
Gated house
Beach towel
Underfloor heating
Modern kitchen
Coffee maker
Induction plates
Child facilities
Baby bed
Child seat
Stair gates
Good curtains
Baby toilet
Baby box
Plastic table ware
Toys outside
Board games
Children books
Baby phone
Mosquito net
Play mat
Outlet plugs
Gate to pool


Availability & booking

How do I book my Covered house, how do I pay, how does the arrival work & how do I book extras?
Price per week
  • 01 May - 31 May
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €8,850.00 p/w
  • 01 Jun - 30 Jun
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €10,730.00 p/w
  • 01 Jul - 31 Jul
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €12,650.00 p/w
  • 01 Aug - 31 Aug
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €12,650.00 p/w
  • 01 Sept - 30 Sept
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €10,730.00 p/w
  • 01 Oct - 31 Oct
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €8,850.00 p/w
  • 01 Nov - 20 Dec
    Minimal number of nights: 3
    €8,230.00 p/w
  • 21 Dec - 31 Dec
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €10,780.00 p/w
  • 01 Jan - 04 Jan
    Minimal number of nights: 7
    €10,780.00 p/w


Standard you get with every house a final cleaning, bed linen, and bath towels. But you can of course add much more services to your booking. Look below at a selection of services that we can arrange for you.

Always at Covered
  • Peace of mind

    We are here for you. For you it is vacation, we arrange what is needed. Also if there are problems.

  • Concierge

    There is more than a beautiful house. Any place can be an experience, and we can make your trip even more complete.

  • Surprise & Delight

    We are real experts in our field. With over 10 years of experience, a vast network, and knowledge of all the unique places, we know how to provide the best service.

Enhance your stay with a unique experience from one of our preferred providers. Choose from a range of options to make your stay even more special—from professional in-house chefs to luxury boats, luxury cars, and personal trainers.


Beach: 1.1 km Supermarket: 0.5 km Ibiza Town: 20 km Airport: 18 km

Live like a local, discovering the best hidden gem restaurants, walks and attractions during your holiday.

Cotton Beach Club
Cotton Beach Club
Overlooking the beautiful bay of Cala Tarida, this fancy beach club is truly a gem. A stylish white interior, lovely lounge beds on the beach and good food. From sushi to fresh fish, with a cold glass of rosé, enjoy an amazing sunset here with your company.

More information about this villa

Check in

From 16:00

Check out

Before 10:00


Within 24 hours after booking you can cancel free of charge. After that there are cancellation costs.

Each cancellation must be communicated as soon as possible by e-mail and will incur costs. In case of No Show, the costs amount to 100% of the rental price and no refund will be made. The costs for cancellation are calculated as follows:

  • more than 42 days before arrival: The amount of the deposit: 30% of the total price.
  • between 42 and 28 days before arrival: 60% of the total price.
  • from 28 days before arrival: 100% of the total price.

It is not possible to exchange a house at a later time for another house. The cancellation policy remains in force.


Pay 30% at booking and the remaining 70% 6 weeks before departure






How have other guests experienced this house?

Follow us on Instagram!